Powr-Flite Floor Machine - 20" - 175 RPM
The M201-3 is perfect for jobs with a lower power demand. This machine delivers the aggressive cleaning power for scrubbing, cleaning, stripping and buffing–any hard floor maintenance job. Powr-Flite swing machines are known for their smooth operation...just run a Powr-Flite one time and you’ll immediately recognize the difference in ease of operation and control. Built for durability, Powr-Flite floor machines feature a patented rotationally molded housing that absorbs the shock and torque normally associated with running a floor machine.
- Patented rotationally molded one-piece housing reduces noise and vibration for improved operator comfort
- Heavy-duty all steel triple planetary transmissions stand up to the most demanding work
- Ultra high output motor maintains the power and torque necessary for the toughest floor care requirements
- All metal handle housing, tube and trigger assembly provides long lasting durability
- Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start-up
- Pad diameter: 19" to 20" full pad-to-floor contact
- Motor: 1 hp, UL Approved, high torque
- Transmission: Dual planetary drive
- RPM: 175 RPM
- Power cord: 50' UL Listed 14/3 STW-A
- Base housing: One piece vented, high density polyethylene
- Handle grips: Anti-fatigue, soft touch
- Cord strain relief: Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- Handle tube: All chrome 1 1/2" (floating)
- Handle housing: All metal, positive lock
- Transport wheels: 5" non-marking self lubricating
- Wiring: All completely enclosed in housing
- Circuit breaker: Convenient, switch housing mounted
- Switch housing: Non-conductive commercial grade
- Operation control: Duel lever on-off safety switch
- Weight without brush: 99 lbs.
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information1 year parts and labor
Please call 1-800-vacuums for technical service.
There is no additional information available for this item.