Power Drive® 3/4 HP Chain Drive Garage Access System
If you've got carriage house or solid wood garage doors, you'll need a dependable, heavy-duty garage door opener to lift them. Our Power Drive® 3/4 HP Chain Drive garage door opener is the perfect solution. Its finely-tuned, yet ruggedly-designed 3/4 HP motor, combined with our patented Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®), provides the precise synergy needed to open heavy garage doors quickly and quietly. This model has earned the Good Housekeeping seal.
- 3/4 HP motor with industrial-strength, rugged chain drive
- Ultra-quiet operation featuring our exclusive Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®)
- Quick-install rail system provides faster and easier installation – assembles in 60 seconds
- 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- HomeLink® compatible
Safety and Security Features:
- The Protector System® safety sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening
- Automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turn on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken
- Security+® anti-burglary technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- PosiLock® theft protection assures that once the door is closed, it stays locked
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Multi-Function 3-Button Remote Control 953D – operates up to 3 garage doors and/or turns on lights or small appliances inside your home
- Motion Detecting Control Panel 935CB – turns the garage door opener lights on automatically when you enter a dark garage
- Box dimensions: 27.25" x 9.69" x 13.06"
- Weight: 43.00 lbs.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime motor warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.