QuickBooks Point of Sale Software & Hardware 2013
by QuickBooks | Item #: 591203 | Model #: 419205 |(2) |
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- Sales, inventory, and customer information right at your fingertips
- Understand your business so you can make better decisions
- Limit 2 per Member
- Know what is selling and what's not with detailed sales and inventory reports.
- Keep track of your customers and their shopping habits.
- Accept credit cards on your mobile device. All sales and inventory information instantly syncs with your POS software so your records are always accurate and up-to-date.
- Get up and running in no time. Simple setup instructions and tutorials make it easy for you or employees to start ringing sales in no time.
- Essential retail hardware included: cash drawer, receipt printer, bar code scanner, credit card swipe for your PC and a mobile credit card reader.
- Monitor not included.
- Activate your payments account in minutes: Accept credit and debit cards right in your software, no manual data entry required. [Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.quickbooksms.com/posms/ ]
- At least 2 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 or later strongly recommended), 32-bit, all editions, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, all editions (SP2 or later strongly recommended), Windows Server 2008, Windows 7
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
Microsoft® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
Microsoft® Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Multi-core processor and 4 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation.
- In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service:
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms & conditions apply.
- Requires a QuickBooks Point of Sale merchant account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms
- Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for PIN debit transactions.
- Internet connection required.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service:
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms & conditions apply
- Requires a gift card account through QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posgcs
- Requires QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service gift cards, sold separately
- Internet connection or modem required
- Service is independent of QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service.
- Optional card reader and receipt printer sold separately or available with QuickBooks Point of Sale Solution Software/Hardware bundle.
Financial software integration requires (sold separately):
- QuickBooks Pro or Premier Editions 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2012
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Version 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0
- Products have been tested with the following software: McAfee Internet Security Suite; Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite; Zone Labs' Zone Alarm Pro 5; Trend Micro.
Note: Some configurations may require that you adjust settings in firewall and antivirus products to ensure the best possible performance with Point of Sale.
System Configuration Notes:
- Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures, you may need more disk space.
- In order to run several applications simultaneously, your system should have a multi-core processor and at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Point of Sale will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors running Windows. However, not all hardware devices will install and operate on 64-bit operating systems. We recommend that you contact the device manufacturers for more information about installing their hardware devices on 64-bit operating systems.
Legal Footnotes for Point of Sale:
- QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter -operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. Click here for the full warranty.
- Works with QuickBooks Pro and Premier editions (2008-2012) and QuickBooks Enterprise Edition (Versions 8.0-12.0). Sold separately.
- Gift Card Service is optional. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Requires QuickBooks POS 6 or higher, Gift Card Service account through Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions and gift cards, internet connection or modem and phone line, sold separately. Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service options subject to change without notice.
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service is optional; sold separately. Requires a QuickBooks Point of Sale merchant account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms. Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for PIN debit transactions. Internet connection required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Works with Microsoft ® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010