Piczel 22x Optical Zoom Rotation Speed Dome Camera
Faster pan/tilt speeds, continuous 360° rotation, higher resolution and memorized camera positions make the Piczel 3505 a step up from the 3500. Put those PTZ buttons on your DVR to work!
This professional quality motorized dome camera will pan, tilt and zoom at your command. Better than any digital zoom camera on the market, this higher resolution (470 line) color camera incorporates a crystal clear 22x optical zoom lens. Remotely change the position of the camera and its wide angle view to a close up shot with the PTZ controls on your Pelco D or Pelco P protocol compatible DVR, such as the affordable Piczel 5140 DVR.
Perfect for scanning parking lots, commercial buildings, public areas or even your own yard, the auto focus lens automatically adjusts to the primary object being viewed after the camera is moved. The manual focus feature can also be operated from a DVR with focus controls. The Day/Night function changes the view in low light conditions from color to B/W for improved clarity. Hot or cold outdoor environments are not a problem with the built-in heater and blower with automatic temperature control.
Both control data and video are sent down the same cable. One hundred feet of CAT5e cable (4 twisted pairs of wires inside a cable) is included with each 3505 camera. The data signals to control the pan, tilt, zoom and manual focus are sent over one pair of wires. The two RS485 terminals on your compatible DVR are connected to the two RS485 wires coming out of the camera's mounting bracket. The latest method of video transmission technology is achieved with the included video balun transformers that connect to another pair of wires inside the same CAT5e cable. Additional CAT5e cable can be simply spliced to the existing cable to extend the usable distance up to 1,000 feet! Adapters for BNC and RCA type video connections are in the box. The included 12VAC power supply with 6' of wire connects to an indoor AC outlet near the camera. Wires to the power supply can be extended with a type suitable for the installation.
Viewing and control of the 3505 over the Internet is possible with the addition of the Piczel Model 1010 web server. This web server will allow you to pan, tilt and zoom the camera from any PC using a Windows Explorer web browser. No special client software is required. Extended capabilities are possible when the 3505 is used with a digital "joystick" controller or DVR with additional controls. Up to 100 camera positions can be memorized or "preset" into the dome with a controller's digital keypad. A tour is a group of "preset" positions ? 2 to 64 positions can be memorized within each tour. The 3505 will memorize up to 8 tours. Extreme flexibility, professional quality and ease of operation make this speed dome a perfect choice!
Note: There are no night vision emitters ? there must be some light present.
- Motorized Pan / Tilt / and Zoom functions
- Fast 120°/second pan speed
- Continuous 360° pan rotation
- Auto flip at 90° down to maintain visual perspective
- 22x optical zoom outperforms all digital zooms (see additional image on this page)
- Automatic or Manual Focus
- Weatherproof housing with automatic heater and blower
- Can be controlled with the PTZ buttons on any Pelco D or Pelco P compatible DVR (i.e., the Piczel 5140 DVR or Piczel 7020 System)
- 470 line resolution color imager with Day/Night function
- Digital "Joystick" controllers or DVRs with extended capabilities can take advantage of the 3505's ability to memorize up to 100 preset positions and 8 tour groups
- Wall and ceiling mount brackets included
- Simple single cable (CAT5) installation between the camera and your DVR
- Can be viewed and controlled via the Internet with the optional Piczel Model 1010 web server (available in the "Accessories" category)
- Pan/Tilt Speed: 120° per second
- Rotation Range: 0-360° Pan (Unlimited), 0-90° Tilt
- Auto Flip at 90° down
- Zoom Type: Motorized optical
- Zoom Range: 22x (3.9 to 85.8mm)
- Max. Aperture Ratio: f1.6 (Wide)~ f3.7 (Tele)
- Focus Type: Auto or Manual
- Imager: 1/4" Color Super HAD CCD
- Resolution: 470 lines
- Day/Night Function
- Control Protocol: RS485 Pelco D OR Pelco P Compatible
- Video: NTSC, Composite 1V P-P, 75 OHM
- Light Sensitivity: 0.7 Lux / F1.6
- S/N: 48dB
- Auto Electronic Iris with AGC
- Auto White Balance
- Back Light Function
- Heater: On 32°F, Off at 50°F
- Fan: On 104°F, Off at 86°F
- Housing Material: ABS
- Bracket Material: Forged steel
- Dome: Acrylic
- Camera Dome: 7" diameter
- Housing w/ Dome: 9" housing diameter x 13" high
- Wall Bracket: 7.5"H x 5.5"W x 10.5"L
- Ceiling Bracket: 5.5" diameter base x 8"L
- Power: <25W, with heater and blower <70W
- Extended features when used with a digital "joystick" controller: Preset Camera Positions: 100; Tour Groups: 8; Positions per Tour: 2 to 64
- 100' of CAT5 cable
- 2 unshielded twisted pair video balun transformers
- BNC to RCA male adapter
- 12.0 VDC indoor power supply
- Wall mount bracket
- Ceiling mount (pendant) bracket
- Installation hardware
Note: Building corner and pole mount brackets are available from Piczel Customer Service.
China, Taiwan, USA
USA And Imported
Warranty Information1 year parts and labor
Lifetime Toll Free Technical Support at 1-800-774-0284
There is no additional information available for this item.