ProForm Performance 400 Treadmill
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
- 2.25 CHP Mach Z™ Motor
- 15 Workout Apps
- 20" x 55" Treadbelt
- iFit Live™ Compatible
- Nike+ compatible
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®
Get the ultimate runner’s treadmill with the ProForm Performance 400. This treadmill is packed with features that will help you increase endurance, improve your speed and train for success. Boasting superior technology, the Performance 400 is compatible with both iFit Live™ and Nike + iPod®. Now you can get workouts Powered by Google by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic speed and incline controls that simulate the terrain of each workout! Nike + iPod® is the fastest, easiest way to stay in touch with your workout! Simply connect your iPod, work out and then sync your results online at Nikeplus.com. And, with workouts that focus on calorie burn, time and distance, you can quickly customize your workout to train the way you want! Other features include a 2.25 CHP Mach Z™ Motor, QuickSpeed® and Quick Incline™ controls and ProShox™ Lite Cushioning. The ProForm Performance 400 delivers incredible results. By combining revolutionary technology with performance features, this treadmill was built for success!
- iFit Live™ Compatible - get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit Live™*
- Featuring workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic speed and incline controls, this wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience
- Now you can customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online
*Requires iFit Live™ wireless adapter. Wireless adapter sold separately.
Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
- Nike + iPod® Compatible - track your performance with Nike + iPod®
- It’s the fastest, easiest way to stay in touch with your workout
- Simply connect your iPod**, work out and then sync your results online at Nikeplus.com
**iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Nike and Cardiomiles are registered trademarks of NIKE, Inc. and its affiliated companies. iPod is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only.
- 2.25 CHP Mach Z™ Motor - experience expanded power with this quiet, self-cooling drive system
- Employing an axial fan, this motor reduces noise as it cools internal components—enhancing your workout environment and extending the motor’s life
- 0–10 MPH QuickSpeed® - instead of tediously scrolling through options, QuickSpeed® allows you to instantly change the speed of the treadmill between 0–10 MPH with the single touch of a button
- 0–10% Quick Incline™ - the best and most convenient incline adjustment, Quick Incline™ allows you to change the incline with the single touch of a button instead of tediously scrolling through options as you would with traditional incline controls
- 20” x 55” Treadbelt - a vital component of the drive system, this roomy treadmill belt is designed to operate both smoother and quieter than the average treadmill belt
- ProShox™ Lite Cushioning - compressing with each step, this cushioning responds evenly to your stride and offers a truly comfortable workout
- 15 Workout Apps - get the workout you want with 15 built-in workout apps. Choose from 5 calorie-burn, 5 timed or 5 distance workouts to get the results you want! The simple navigation of the apps makes it quick and easy to pick your workout and get going
- Compatible Music Port for iPod® - move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system
- Plug your iPod®***, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay™ Music Port for unbeatable sound quality
***iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 - enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor - make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors that will ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals
- Multi-Window LED Display - LED displays are easier to read than LCD’s and make keeping track of your workout that much better; This display tracks your speed, time, distance and calories burned so you can monitor your progress throughout your workout
- SpaceSaver® Design - this patented, revolutionary design allows your treadmill to fold vertically for storage
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity - this treadmill accommodates up to 300 lbs.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
- A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
- Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers.
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at Customer’s location.
The Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired. Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
72" L x 35" W x 61.5" H
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
25 year motor
1 year parts & labor
There is no additional information available for this item.