ProForm® Hybrid Exercise Bike and Elliptical Trainer
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Delivering the benefits of an exercise bike and an elliptical, this trainer offers comfort, variety and a low-impact cardio workout. Featuring upper-body workout arms and oversized, adjustable pedals, the hybrid trainer offers total-body elliptical training. And, with a comfortable, chair-like seat, you can get a convenient cardio workout on an exercise bike. Adjust the pedals to accommodate an elliptical or bike position. Plus, the console adjusts so, whether you’re sitting or standing, you can easily monitor your workout on the large, LCD window.
- Recumbent Seat - don’t just work out—enjoy a comfortable ride. This chair-like seat offers back support is cushier than most
- Upper-Body Workout Arms - get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Workout arms engage your entire body, burn more calories and tone more muscle for faster results
- Oversized Pedals - these large pedals allow you a number of different foot positions and provide great stability as you exercise. Plus, they adjust to accommodate bike and elliptical positions
- 15” Stride Length - burn calories, lose weight and add definition to your lower body with 15” stride length. The low-impact, natural movement reduces strain on your joints so you can work out longer
- 14 Workout Apps - reach your fitness goals fast with workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer. Each workout will help you reach maximum performance with preset time and resistance settings
- 14 Digital Resistance Levels - to burn more calories, increase intensity and improve muscle tone, simply adjust the hybrid’s resistance level. Choose from 14 resistance levels to enhance any workout. Plus, with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, every adjustment is smooth and natural
- Target Pacer - get a customized workout with the built-in target pacer. An indicator light tells you when to speed up or slow down to reach your weight-loss goals
- RPM Meter - pace your workout intensity for sustained training. The built-in RMP Meter displays your revolutions per minute on the screen so you know when to pick up the pace or slow it down
- LCD Window - stay on track with the display that monitors your time, distance, resistance, calories burned and pulse as you exercise
- Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel - get a smoother, more comfortable workout with the heavy-duty, inertia-enhanced flywheel. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience
- Adjustable Leveling Feet - keep your hybrid stable on an uneven surface with adjustable leveling feet
- Transport Wheels - moving this hybrid from one place to another is fast and easy with the built-in wheels
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor - stay in your target heart rate zone for maximum results! Built-in sensors help you monitor your heart rate throughout your workout. You’ll stay on track for better, faster results
- Water Bottle Holder - stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient holder is built-in to the hybrid for easy access
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity - this heavy-duty treadmill is built to withstand heavy use
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
76" L x 26" W x 63" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information5 year frame
90 days parts & labor
There is no additional information available for this item.