ProForm 18.0 RE Elliptical
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
- 15° to 40° incline ramp
- 24 workout apps
- iFit Live™ compatible
- 22 quick resistance levels
- 7” backlit display
Customize your workout
Lose weight in the comfort of your living room with the ProForm 18.0 RE Elliptical. With incline up to 40 degrees, adjustable strides up to 23” and 22 digital resistance levels, this elliptical customizes your workout and your results to meet your fitness needs.
Workout with Jillian Michaels
This elliptical is compatible with iFit® Technology so you can work out with America’s Toughest Trainer—Jillian Michaels! Plus, the 18.0 RE Elliptical is backed by a Lifetime Frame and 3-Year Parts Warranty. Get the weight-loss results you want with the 18.0 RE Elliptical!
15° to 40° Digital Quick Incline Ramp
- Tone and target quads, calves and gluts
- Modify your ramp incline between 15 and 40 degrees with the 18.0 RE elliptical
- Take your fitness goals all over the world with our revolutionary interactive training program, iFit®* technology
- Train with America’s Toughest Trainer Jillian Michaels
- Map your route with Google Maps™ from Paris to Puerto Rico
- Run a scenic coastline via HD video
- Track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workout to match your goals
*Requires iFit® wireless module, which is sold separately. Buy an iFit® wireless module and get a one-year iFit® subscription free. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
In-Handle Quick-Touch Controls
- Quickly personalize any workout with these in-handle controls
- Conveniently built into the handlebars, it’s easy to adjust your resistance and incline on the go
- Increase the intensity of your training or adjust the settings for quick interval changes to mix up your workout and get more dynamic results
Adjustable Oversized Cushion Pedals
- Enjoy the comfort of personalized pedals
- Optimize muscle toning when you choose from several adjustment options to customize your toe-to-heel angle, all while maintaining great traction control in each step
24 Workout Apps
- Step up your training with built-in workouts designed by a certified personal trainer
- Burn calories and fat with 12 weight-loss workouts that automatically adjust the incline and length of your stride
- Push your limits with 12 performance workouts that deliver maximum results
Compatible Music Port for iPod®**
- Rock your workout to your favorite music
- Plug your iPod® into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers
**iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
22 Digital Resistance Levels
- Increase calorie burn and workout intensity with 22 digital resistance levels
- A quick adjustment personalizes your workout
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance means every adjustment is smooth and natural for a comfortable workout
Upper-Body Workout Arms with Comfortable, Soft Grips
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms
- Elliptical training engages your entire body, burns more calories, and tones more muscle for faster results
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Keep cool while you drop the pounds with this built-in fan that features two speed settings
7” Backlit Display
- Track your progress in real time with this backlit display
- This oversized window displays speed, time, distance, resistance, calories burned and heart rate stats
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Stay in your target heart rate zone with sensors built right into the handlebars
- Your reading is displayed on the console for a fast, accurate progress report helping you keep tabs on calories burned and cardiovascular conditioning
Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- Get a smoother, more comfortable workout with the heavy-duty, inertia enhanced flywheel
- Faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience
Commercial-Gauge Solid-Steel Construction
- Made with commercial-gauge solid steel
- Hours of rigorous human and machine testing deliver heavy-duty, quality construction
- Moving this elliptical is fast and easy with the built-in wheels
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
76.5" L x 27.6" w x 71.7" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime frame
3 year parts & labor .
There is no additional information available for this item.