ProForm Performance 1850 Treadmill
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
- 4.0 CHP Commercial Pro Motor
- 10" Full-Color Touch Screen
- 15” HDTV
- 36 Workout Apps
- 20" x 60" Treadbelt
- iFit Live™ Built-In
- ProShox Plus™ Cushioning
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®
View a video of this product.
The Performance 1850 treadmill brings you an incredible lineup of features designed to make your workouts personalized, engaging, and full of variety. Access iFit® technology with all the features built in and ready to go: personal training with Jillian Michaels, route simulation on Google Maps™, HD video workouts, competitions, and more. And with the powerful 4.0 Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor, you can train hard with full confidence that this treadmill is built to last.
4.0 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor
The Commercial Pro uses preventative engineering to keep you safe while you workout. Dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, the Commercial Pro is our smoothest, quietest motor available.
Connect your DVD player, cable, Blu-ray player, or VCR to the 15-inch HDTV and fuse your workout and entertainment time into one exciting experience.
10” Full-Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android™
Now you can get online while you work out. Connect to your home’s wireless network to check the news, read email, watch sports highlights, socialize on Facebook, and more with this 10-inch touch screen with browser Powered by Android™.
Take your fitness goals all over the world with our revolutionary interactive training program, iFit® technology. You won’t believe the infinite benefits you’re about to tap into. Train with America’s Toughest Trainer Jillian Michaels, map your route with Google Maps™ from Paris to Puerto Rico, run a scenic coastline via HD video, track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workout to match your goals. Hey, we told you it was revolutionary.
* iFit® wireless module included. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
-3% Quick Decline™ Control
It’s the newest revolution to the treadmill workout: decline training. Activate different muscle groups for faster results by walking at a decline, burn more calories than walking on a flat surface, and stimulate more muscle for faster results.
12 MPH QuickSpeed® Control
Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed controls. Boost your speed incrementally up to 12 MPH and get the workout intensity you need for any performance workout.
15% Quick Incline™ Control
Boost your performance with Quick Incline controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories fast. Quick controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button—without interrupting your stride or rhythm.
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor with Polar® Wireless Chest Strap Included
Stay in your target heart rate zone with sensors built right into the handlebars. And if your style is hands-free, our included Polar® Wireless Chest Strap is a comfortable solution. Your reading is displayed on the console for a fast, accurate progress report helping you keep tabs on calories burned and cardiovascular conditioning.
2 HD Video Workouts
Run through the stunning Haleakala and beautiful Hana, Hawaii with these built-in HD video workouts. The incredible landscape not only inspires and motivates your workout, but the Performance 1850 treadmill automatically adjusts the incline and decline to match the terrain. Improve your form and technique with a personal trainer coaching you throughout your workout as well.
36 Workout Apps
Get the workout you want with 36 workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer. Choose from high-intensity, incline, speed, and calorie-burn workouts to get the results you want. The simple navigation of the apps makes it quick and easy to pick your workout and get going.
Compatible Music Port for iPod
Rock your workout to your favorite music. Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers.
**iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
20” x 60” 2-Ply Commercial Tread Belt
This heavy-duty, 2-ply commercial-grade treadmill belt is designed to operate quieter than a normal tread belt—one more convenient component of a balanced drive system.
ProShox Plus™ Cushioning
Reduce impact on your joints up to 30 percent with this innovative cushioning. A comfortable walking, jogging or running surface protects your knees, ankles and back so you can stay comfortable. Four isolators absorb impact and relieve tension throughout your body.
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Stay cool and refreshed with the fan that automatically changes the airflow to match the intensity of your workout. Or, if you prefer a definite setting, select low, medium or high.
SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
This patented, revolutionary design allows your treadmill to fold vertically for storage. To make it even easier, this treadmill includes a powerful shock that will help lift the deck with an easy push.
This treadmill accommodates up to 375 pounds.
- 4.0 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor
- 15” HDTV
- 10” Full-Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android™
- iFit® wireless built in
- -3% Quick Decline™ Control
- 12 MPH QuickSpeed® Control
- 15% Quick Incline™ Control
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor with Polar® Wireless Chest Strap Included
- 2 HD Video Workouts
- 36 Workout Apps
- Compatible Music Port for iPod
- 20” x 60” 2-Ply Commercial Tread Belt
- ProShox Plus™ Cushioning
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product,
and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on
behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and
materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your
agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
• Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
• They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
• Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are
completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion
of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified
contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for
performance of Services.
• The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of
• GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable,
schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at
• Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service
dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any
question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of
furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging
material upon completion of the Services.
• Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a
completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If
there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the
provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be
directed to 1.888.746.6887.
• Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence,
sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for
obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by
the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion
of the Services.
• Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or
omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer,
knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any
claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or
omissions of the contractor.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must
provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50
rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are
not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that
• Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once
the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair
services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in
workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the
reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of
god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being
delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the
• The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or
if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other
than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and
Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of
damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
82.5" L x 36.7" W x 70.7" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis treadmill features a Lifetime Frame Warranty, Lifetime Motor Warranty, Lifetime Deck Warranty, 5-Year Parts & Electronics Warranty, and a 2-Year Labor Warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.