Pelican Elite 45 Quart Cooler Marine - White
- List price $299.95
Price too low to show
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
- Free Pickup
About this item
This Bear Certified Extreme Cooler has 7-10 day ice retention. Reinforced corners and thick walls insulate better for longer ice retention while protecting from impact. Superior stainless steel hardware and built-in UV resistance protect for a lifetime.
Let’s talk extremes, because that’s what this cooler is all about. From impact resistance and durability to lasting ice retention, the Pelican Elite Outdoor/Offshore cooler is engineered to work harder under extreme conditions. Through constant UV exposure, salt and sand abrasion, rugged and extreme temperature fluctuations - Pelican Elite Coolers are built to last. Bring it.
You will never need another cooler. Our engineers have crafted the toughest mobile cold storage unit possible, with no detail overlooked. Reinforced corners and thick walls insulate better for 7-10 day ice retention while protecting from impact. Superior stainless steel hardware and built-in UV resistance protect for a lifetime. Secure from bears, critters, weather and unwanted access, Pelican Progear Coolers are at home outside. It can do double duty as a bench, nonslip step stool, tabletop and extra cutting board while keeping ice, perishables and vital supplies cool for a whole vacation. Before heading back, just drain your cooler away from the campsite by threading a garden hose into the plug. From convenient sloped floor to the ultra solid construction and locking hasp, it's the perfect excuse to get further away from it all.
- 7-10 day ice retention
- Freezer grade gasket
- 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate Sloped Drain and Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Pressure release valve integrated into the latch
- Assembled in the USA with U.S. and foreign components
- Guaranteed for life
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.473.5422.
L 19" x W 12" x H 12"