PDI Sani-Cloth Plus - 1920 ct.
- $ 98 74 98.74
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Personal Protection with Discreet Delivery
Sani-Cloth® Plus are used in hospitals and other critical care areas where control of the hazards of cross-contamination is of prime importance. They are great for cleaning hard surfaces, equipment and other hard nonporous surfaces. They have been proven effective against the following Microorganisms: Mycobacterium bovis (gram positive), Staphylococcus aureus (gram positive), Salmonella choleraesuis (gram negative), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (gram negative), Escherichia Coli (E. Coli) (gram negative),Herpes Simplex Virus (type ll) and HIV-1 (virus A).
- 1,920 wipes per case
- 12 tubs per case, 160 wipes per tub
- Each wipe is 6" X 6.75"
- Disinfecting non-porous hard surfaces
- Eliminates the hazards of airborne sprays
- Ready to use, requires no mixing or measuring
- Used in hospitals and other critical care areas
- EPA approved product
- Bactericidal, tubercolocidal and virucidal
- Low Alcohol (14.85%)
- Package Weight: 26.6 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 16.0"W x 15.0"L x 11.0"H