PDF Converter Home Office - PC
About this itemCreate, convert and view PDF files with Better PDF for Home Office.
Nuance PDF Converter Home Office provides everything you need to create, convert and view PDF files for increased productivity, enhanced collaboration and improved compliance.
Unlock the contents of your PDF files.
Tired of cutting, pasting or reformatting content trapped within text boxes? With PDF Converter 7 you can stop wasting time and start being more productive. PDF Converter 7 turns existing PDF files into fully-formatted, editable documents, forms and spreadsheets. There’s no easier way to access text, tables, charts and even graphics trapped within PDF files. You can even combine all pages of a PDF document into a single Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet! Designed to take full advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows® 7 capabilities, PDF Converter 7 is Nuance’s most productive and intuitive PDF conversion software ever.
Create and secure PDF files with a single click.
PDF Create 7 makes it easier than ever before to share information and archive important files using the PDF format. Designed to take full advantage of Microsoft® Office 2010 and Windows® 7 capabilities, PDF Create 7 is Nuance’s most productive and intuitive PDF creation software ever. PDF Create 7 also lets you combine multiple files into a single PDF, create PDF packages, batch-create PDF documents, and even apply security to your PDF files—all with one easy-to-use application!
Smarter PDF reader with premium features.
Nuance PDF Reader enables you to do much more than just view PDF files. Use annotation tools to highlight, cross-out, and underline text for more effective collaboration. Even fill out and save PDF forms. Nuance PDF Reader takes up less disk space and works with virtually any PDF file.
- Intel Pentium III or higher processor or equivalent
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit editions with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP 32-bit edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 2003, 2008 Server (Citrix, AD, WTS)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer7 or above
- 512MB of memory (RAM), 1GB recommended
- 330MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50MB working space during installation
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program
To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 on Windows XP (free download available at www.microsoft com).
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.