Pair of Women's Replacement Micro Poly Tubes
- $ 28 87 28.87
- Price includes shipping
About this item
General Hearing Instruments’ tubes and domes are an essential part of Simplicity™ brand
open-fit hearing aids. Replacement tubes not only look and feel better but they also help your
hearing aids fit better. Your tubes and domes should be replaced about once every three months,
for your hearing aid to work its best. Replacing the micro poly tube on your device is a quick
and easy procedure to perform.
Use only General Hearing Instruments’ tubes and domes to make a slim-tube earmold for Simplicity™ brand hearing aid models. The factory original replacement domes are comfortable and non-occluding.
- One pair of women’s size replacement micro poly tubes and domes for Simplicity™ brand OTE hearing devices
- Fits Simplicity™ Premier, Select, and Hi-Fidelity models only
- Micro poly tube cleaning tool along with easy to follow instructional DVD included
- One pair of women’s size original factory replacement micro poly tubes and dome
- A micro poly tube and earmold cleaning tool
- User Instruction Manual
- Quick-Start Instructional DVD
Warning: General Hearing Instruments’ original factory replacement tubes and domes will only fit on Simplicity™ brand hearing amplifiers. Do not purchase if you wear a different hearing amplifiers.