Pair of Men's Replacement Micro Poly Tubes
General Hearing Instruments? tubes and domes are an essential part of Simplicity? brand open-fit hearing amplifiers. Replacement tubes not only look and feel better but they also help your hearing amplifiers fit better. Your tubes and domes should be replaced about once every three months, for your hearing aid to work its best.
Replacing the micro poly tube on your device is a quick and easy procedure to perform. Use only General Hearing Instruments? tubes and domes to make a slim-tube earmold for Simplicity? brand hearing amplifier models. The factory original replacement domes are comfortable and non-occluding.
- One pair of men?s size replacement micro poly tubes and domes for Simplicity? brand OTE hearing devices
- Fits Simplicity? Premier, Select, and Hi-Fidelity models only
- Micro poly tube cleaning tool along with easy to follow instructional DVD included
- One pair of men?s size original factory replacement micro poly tubes and domes
- A micro poly tube and earmold cleaning tool
- User Instruction Manual
- Quick-Start Instructional DVD
Warning: General Hearing Instruments? original factory replacement tubes and domes will only fit on Simplicity? brand hearing amplifiers. Do not purchase if you wear a different hearing amplifier.
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Returns accepted in only unopened condition
There is no additional information available for this item.