P225/70R16 101S BW Bridgestone DUELER H/T 687
SAM’S CLUB Basic Tire Warranty
Workmanship and Materials:
The passenger or light truck tires purchased from SAM’S CLUB, used in normal service on the vehicle on which they were originally installed, are covered by the manufacturer’s limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread or 4 years from date of purchase, whichever comes first. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, are terminated. The life of the original usable tread is the original tread down to the level of the treadwear indicators - 2/32nds of an inch of tread remaining. Date of purchase is documented by the tire sales service work order. If there is no proof of purchase date, coverage will be based on date of manufacture. Replacement will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions described in the "How Replacement Charges are Calculated." Tire Installation Package charges are applicable on the replacement product.
Platinum Pact Limited Warranty What’s Not Covered
1. Tire damage or irregular wear due to:
2. Ride Disturbance adjustments submitted after 1/32nd inch of tread wear or of 4 or more tires from the same vehicle.
3. Adjustments for irregular wear.
4. The cost of applicable federal, state and local taxes.
5. Tires purchased and normally used outside the United States.
6. Tires used in commercial service.
7. Tires submitted for a mileage adjustment that have worn out evenly and/or show a difference of 2/32” between major tread grooves.
8. Adjustments on original equipment tires on new vehicles (See separate material in your vehicle’s glove box.) Original equipment tires on new vehicles have no mileage warranty.
9. Adjustments for weather/ozone cracking after 4 years from date of tire manufacture.
10. Failure to observe any of the safety and maintenance precautions contained in this manual.
This warranty is in addition to and/or may be limited by any other applicable written warranty concerning special tires or situations you may have received.
The treadwear grade is a comparative rating based on the wear rate of the tire when tested under controlled conditions on a specified government test course. For example, a tire graded 150 would wear one and one half (1 ½) times as well on the government course as a tire graded 100. The relative performance of tires depends upon the actual conditions of their use, however, and may depart significantly from the norm due to variations in driving habits, service practices and differences in road characteristics and climate
Ask & Answer
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.