Outdoor Water Solutions 16' OWS 4-Legged Wooden Aeration Windmill
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a beautiful light cedar pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'. Functional Windmill Aeration system comes with the wooden tower, functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam II technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, an airstone and backflow valve. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep. Great for pond aeration, this pond windmill looks great and works even better! Recommended accessories include: ½” Weighted Airline, Extra Air stone Diffusers, 2 and 3 Way Selector Valves, Freeze Control Kits, Air stone Housing Buckets and Air stone Duck Decoy Markers.
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Functional Windmill Aeration system comes with the wooden tower, functional compressor with our patent pending pending BalCam II technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, an airstone and backflow valve
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- New patent pending BalCam II Technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor and new stainless steel crankshaft.
- Windmill is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel and made in the U.S.A. Caution:
- Do not climb on tower
- Do not attempt to repair or service the windmill in high wind situation.
- We recommend laying the windmill down when working on it vs. trying to do repairs while it is standing.
- A sudden gust of wind can physically turn the rotor head causing possible injury.
- Do not get near the windmill in high wind situations or a thunderstorm.
- Do not allow children to play on or near windmill.
- For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-471-1614.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationWarranty covers windmill products for 3 years from purchase date against defects in workmanship and five years from purchase date against defects in the compressor.
There is no additional information available for this item.