Optima Aquatic Bike
The advantages of water exercise:
Why is Aquabiking so effective against cellulite?
- 2 vertical settings: for the seat and the handlebar based on the height of the rider (5' to 6'7") and for the base of the bike depending on the water depth (3'7" to 5'). Please contact us to inquire about a longer base option for a deeper pool
- The shaped flaps located under the pedals create resistance by acting as flywheels. The resistance varies according to the speed of pedaling
- Movements are perfectly smooth
- Pedals with foot straps (water shoes are recommended)
- Perfect stability, very large base equipped with suction cups for an optimal grip and the protection of liner, PVC and tile floors
- Double protection against corrosion: passivated 316 L marine grade stainless steel frame and a red thermoplastic coating (also for better visibility in the pool)
- Wheels: the front wheels allow you to easily move and pull out of the pool your Optima bike
- Maintenance: The bike does not require any particular maintenance in waters with a controlled pH of 7.2 to 7.4, check regularly the condition of the consumables (suction cups, feet straps and saddle)
- Instructions included with the bike
- Shipped with a Coaching DVD that includes 30 aquabiking exercises for all levels of fitness
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.832.516.8125.
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information2 year warranty on frame
There is no additional information available for this item.