Omron 7 Series Wrist
About this item
The Omron 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a slim and discreet portable medical device that gives you accurate blood pressure readings. It's the perfect choice for working professionals and frequent travelers. This advanced wrist monitor uses smart Heart Guide Technology, which automatically activates the moment your wrist is at heart level. You'll get a precise reading every time.
A one-touch button reports on your daily blood pressure average over a period of eight weeks. The BP level indicator can be used to compare your blood pressure reading to international guidelines. If your heartbeat is irregular, the Omron 7 Series Monitor features a detector alerts as you measure your blood pressure. If you have a friend with the same needs, the two-person mode and 200-memory storage can be used to track and store your readings.
- Heart Guide Technology - Automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to your heart level, making it easier to find the correct position
- Two User Mode - Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Slim Portable Design - New slim design is more discrete and convenient for portability, allowing users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- 200 Memory Storage - 100 memory storage for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button