HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer
by HP | Item #: 229384 | Model #: CN578A | (457) |
- List price $169.99
Price too low to show
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free shipping
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Web
- 2.65" Color graphics touchscreen display
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page
- Easily print from a mobile device with HP ePrint
Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve ISO print speeds up to 18 ppm black and 13 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Efficient Web connectivity—even print on the go
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Use the intuitive touchscreen to access business apps,11 plus quickly print and store files.
- Easily view and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless or wired network.
Standout versatility with copy and scan solutions
- Create and print a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID, and use the CopyCrop tool to modify copies at the touchscreen.
- Automatically print two-sided documents, and decrease intervention with the 250-sheet paper tray.
- Improve workflow—send quick faxes and scan documents to a PC, network folders, or more.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
Exceptional energy and resource savings
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer, and preset On or Off times.
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
|Print Technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Speed:||ISO Speed: Up to 18 ppm black, Up to 13 ppm color|
|Print Resolution:||Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, HP WebOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint|
|Scanner Type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan Technology:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan Input Modes:||Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software|
|Scan Size Maximum:||8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)|
|Copy Resolution:||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Copier settings:||Copies, Two-Sided, Lighter/Darker, ID Copy, Resize, Quality, Paper Size, Paper Type, Collate, Margin Shift, Crop, Copy Preview, Tray Select, Enhancements|
|Fax Speed:||4 sec per page|
|Fax Resolution:||Black: 203 x 98 dpi, Color: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 203 x 196 dpi|
|Duty Cycle:||Up to 25,000 pages Note: defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Media Sizes Supported:||Letter, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5”, 4 x 6”, 5 x 7”, 5 x 8”, 4 x 10”, 4 x 11”, 4 x 12”, 8 x 10”, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, DL)|
|Media Weight Supported:||16 to 28 lb (plain paper), 60 to 75 lb (photo), 20 to 24 lb (envelope), 90 to 110 lb (card)|
|Ink and Cartridges|
|Standard Connectivity:||1 USB 2.0, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 2 RJ-11 modem ports, 1 SD card slot|
|Wireless Capability:||Secure Digital (SD)|
|Minimum System Requirements|
|PC:||Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher.|
|Mac:||Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel® Core™ Processor, 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port|
|Operating Temperature:||Range: 41 to 104° F (5 to 40° C);|
|Storage Temperature:||Range: -40 to 140° F (-40 to 60° C);|
|Operating Humidity:||Range: 20 to 80% RH|