High-Back ChairsSee all
Folding ChairsSee all
Office Chair Features
- A comfortable office chair needs to provide excellent support to the sitter’s back. This promotes good posture and ensures the long-term health of the back.
- The user is going to be sitting at the chair for hours at a time. The chair needs to provide good support, but it also needs to be comfortable. Make sure the office chair is well padded and has comfortable fabric.
- All people are different. Some people may enjoy sitting back a bit while others like to sit in a straight vertical position. Provide users with options by purchasing adjustable office chairs.
- Will your workers benefit from a chair that promotes motion? Consider purchasing chairs with wheels on the bottom in case workers need to move around different areas of the office. In addition, swivel office chairs further promote mobility and convenience of use.
- Consider purchasing chairs with adjustable arm rests. Depending on the height of the worker’s desk, the user may enjoy the ability to adjust where he rests his arms on the seat.