Norton 360 V6 - PC
- $ 79 86 79.86
- Free Pickup
About this item
Keep your computer, your identity, and your stuff safe with powerful, yet easy-to- use protection. Norton 360™ teams our leading protection technology with user- friendly automatic backup to create one, comprehensive PC solution that offers you strong protection and performance.
Plus, Norton 360 protects your photos, music, and other important stuff from loss with fast, reliable backup.
- Comprehensive Protection: Protects your identity, detects and eliminates viruses, stops online threats, and safeguards your important stuff from loss.
- Exclusive and Improved Norton Protection System: Provides industry-leading security with four unique layers of powerful protection to proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Exclusive and Improved Insight: Stops new online threats before they can cause you trouble while improving performance by checking where files came from and how long they’ve been around.
- Improved Download Insight 2.0: Protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful or unstable.
- Improved Norton Safe Web: Proactively protects you while you surf the Web by warning you of and blocking unsafe and fake websites right in your search results.*
- Improved Automatic Backup: Safely backs your photos, music, financial documents, and other important stuff to disc, USB device, or online to one of our secure data centers.
- Improved PC Tuneup: Fine tunes key system settings, frees up memory, and removes unnecessary clutter from your computer’s hard drive to help keep your PC running fast and trouble-free.
- New Norton Management: Cloud-based management lets you download, install, transfer, update, or renew your Norton products from anywhere, right over the Internet.
- Exclusive and Improved Norton Identity Safe: Secures, remembers, and automatically enters your user names and passwords as you type. Now includes an online version, so you can share logins among other computers protected by the latest Norton products.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- 300 MHz or faster processor for Windows XP and 1GH or faster processor for Windows Vista/Windows 7
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB of RAM required for Recovery Tool)
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox® 3.0 or higher
Email scanning supported for P0P3-compatible email clients
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or higher1
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or higher1
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher1 (32-bit only)
- Mozilla® 3.0 or higher1 (32-bit only)
- Google Chrome™ browser 10.0 or higher1
Browser Support Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet® 6.0 or higher1 (32-bit only)
- Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 or higher1 (2-bit only)
1As made available by Symantec within your service period.
* Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome browsers only. Supports Google, Bing, Yahoo!, and Ask search engines.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.