Norton Internet Security 2013 Bundle with Norton Online Backup
- In Club purchase only
Norton™ Internet Security provides top-ranked protection with five patented layers of protection that eliminate almost any threat. So you can do what you want online, knowing you’re protected.
Norton™ Online Backup provides automatic protection for your digital photos, videos, music, and files. It delivers secure, easy-to-use online backup that safeguards your files against loss, damage, and other disasters.
Cloud-based Norton Online Management lets you update, renew, or install Norton Internet Security on additional PCs. You can even bring together in one place the Norton protection for your smartphone or tablet with just a few clicks. And Norton Online Backup works with up to five computers so you can protect the files on your family’s household computers with just one account. Since your data is backed up remotely over the Web, it can be retrieved anytime, anywhere.
- Protect your most personal information when you surf, shop, and socialize online by letting Norton Internet Security guard your browser, passwords, and private data.
- Enjoy protection that doesn’t slow you down or get in the way.
- Use cloud-based Norton Management to completely control and simplify protecting your various devices.
- Allows for quick restore of lost files.
- Provides access to your files from any Web-enabled computer.
- Allows you to remotely manage your backup settings for up to 5 household computers (Mac or PC) with one account.
What's New in Norton Product:
- Norton Protection System: Uses five patented layers of protection to detect and eliminate threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
- Norton Management: Offers cloud-based controls that let you fix, update, renew, and install Norton Internet Security over the Internet with just a few clicks.
- Always Up-To-Date Product Version: Automatically sends you important product and feature updates throughout the year. The latest version installs without your needing to do anything. You don’t even have to reboot.
- Scam Insight: Reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it is safe to enter your personal information, so you can be confident it won’t be stolen by cybercriminals.
- Norton Identity Safe: Remembers, secures, and automatically enters your user names and passwords for you.
- Norton Safe Web for Facebook: Scans your Facebook News Feed for dangerous links, infected downloads, and unsafe websites.
- Automatic online backup: Delivers easy-to-use, highly secure backup protection allowing for the quick recovery of data in case of hard drive crashes, file damage, or system catastrophe.
- Remote management of backup settings: Control all of your backups from any Web-enabled computer.
- Backup set keyword search: Makes locating a specific file easy by using a keyword or search term to quickly access and restore data.
Key Continuing Features:
- Network Threat Protection
- Browser Protection
- SONAR Behavioral Protection
- Free 24x7 Support
- Vulnerability Protection
- Antiphishing Technology
- Bandwidth Management
- Norton Pulse Updates
- Email and Instant Message Monitoring
Minimum System Requirements
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/ Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7
- 256 MB of RAM 300 MB of available hard disk space; backups require available hard drive space equal to the total size of changes to your protected files since last backup
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- Browser Plug-In Support1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher2 (32-bit only)
- Mozilla® Firefox® (current and the most recent previous 32-bit major releases)
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
1For Vulnerability Protection, Identity Safe, Antiphishing, and Safe Web.
2As made available by Symantec within your service period.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.