Nintendo Points Card DSi - 2000 points
About this item
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Take home a Nintendo DSi Points Card and get ready to discover an exciting library of downloadable games and applications. With hundreds of titles to choose from—including fresh takes on classic gaming heroes and unique new interactive experiences—you’ll find something for any type of player. Nintendo DSi Points Cards can be redeemed on Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DSi XL™ systems via the Nintendo DSi Shop, where these games can be found at a great value. Get connected and start downloading today*.
Learn more about downloadable Nintendo DSi games at http://www.dsiware.com.
* Broadband wireless Internet access required to access the Nintendo DSi Shop. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Redeem balance ONLY through the Nintendo eShop and other shopping services on the Nintendo DSi shop to download content such as games and other features, or to purchase items (each subject to availability). All content is licensed to you, not sold, and is non-transferable.
Content and items are non-refundable.
- Valid for use in the United States only.
- Compatible accessories and software may be required to use certain downloaded content, and are sold separately.
- When you enter the card’s activation number on your Nintendo DSi system, the card balance will be associated with your Nintendo DSi system and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the card.
- The card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo DSi system.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on each Nintendo DSi system, and the card may as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card. This card is non-reloadable.
- Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-refundable, unless required by law.
- Card balances will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the card is lost or stolen. Do not buy this card if the silver area has been scratched off.
- Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.