Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card - $20
About this item
Free standard shipping for online orders.
The Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card is your ticket to a world of amazing downloadable games and applications on the Nintendo 3DS™ system. Hundreds of titles—from classics remade in 3D, all-new 3D titles, legendary portable 2D games, and more—are all just a download away.
These prepaid cards can be redeemed on any Nintendo 3DS system via the Nintendo eShop, and games are available at great value prices—so get connected and start downloading today*. Learn more about Nintendo 3DS and the Nintendo eShop at http://www.nintendo.com/3DS.
*Broadband wireless Internet access required to access the Nintendo eShop. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Redeem balance only through the Nintendo eShop and other shopping services on the Nintendo 3DS system to download content such as games and other features, or to purchase items (each subject to availability). All content is licensed to you, not sold, and is non-transferable.
Content and items are non-refundable.
- Valid for use in the United States only.
- Compatible accessories and software may be required to use certain downloaded content, and are sold separately.
- When you enter the card’s activation number on your Nintendo 3DS system, the card balance will be associated with your Nintendo 3DS system and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the card.
- The card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo 3DS system.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on each Nintendo 3DS system, and the card may as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card. This card is non-reloadable.
- Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-refundable, unless required by law.
- Card balances will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the card is lost or stolen. Do not buy this card if the silver area has been scratched off.
- Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo 3DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2011 Nintendo. Card issuer: Nintendo of America Inc.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.