Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - PS Vita
- $ 29 88
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Team NINJA re-imagines Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS Vita with new control options and gameplay modes
Ryu Hayabusa, the iconic masked super ninja of the Ninja Gaiden franchise, revisits the Sigma series in Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. Players will be able to experience the beloved story in a whole new light through the PlayStation® Vita’s distinct features and interface.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus elevates player control with an intuitive control system using the front and rear touch screens and the Six Axis controls. This turbocharges the high speed gameplay, giving players new ninja powers unique to the PS Vita.
The high octane action and storyline of Ninja Gaiden Sigma are boosted with the addition of refined interface and support controls. Players can access a precise firing mode on the front panel to take aim and launch projectile weapons at enemies using the Six Axis. Further, players will be able to activate and perform powerful Ninpo attacks with the rear touch screen by tapping, painting, or swiping in accordance with onscreen indicators.
Newcomers to the series can jump into the game using the easier HERO MODE with auto guard defense, automated "reverse wind" evade moves, and easier combos through simple controls. This allows more casual players to perform flashy sword combat while enjoying the rich story. Master ninjas will be able to test their abilities through NINJA TRIALS offering multiple types of quick, high intensity mission-based battles and unlockable difficulties.
- New Ninja Challenges: Mission-based battles range from all out non-stop action versus many enemies to precision-based shooting with projectile weapons. These Ninja Trials encourage players to hone their skills in quick, intense sessions that can be played on the go.
- New Hero Mode: With the Hero Mode option, new players can use auto blocking and evade functions and adjusted attacks for a smoother, more story-focused experience. In turn, hardcore fans will have plenty of chances to test their skills including unlockable higher difficulties.
- Extensive Ninja Action: Built upon the same intense action for which the series is renowned, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus will challenge veteran players while still remaining accessible for players new to the franchise.
- Versatile Touch Action: Through the implementation of the PS Vita rear and front touch screens, and Six Axis controls to prompt Ninpo and projectile weapon attacks, players will be able to fully realize the ninja experience.
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.