Nikon D90 12MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm Lens
About this item
12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Imaging Sensor
Coupled with Nikon's EXPEED image processing technologies and Nikkor optics, breathtaking image fidelity is assured.
AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
This 5.8x zoom, designed exclusively for use with Nikon's DX-format, features Nikon's VR image stabilization and is perfect for portraits and action.
Continuous Shooting As Fast As 4.5 Frames per Second:
Combined with fast 0.15ms power-up and split-second 65ms shooting lag, dramatic action and decisive moments are captured easily.
D-Movie Mode - Cinematic 24fps HD with Sound
Record cinematic-quality movie clips at up to 720p HD (1280 x 720 pixels) in Motion JPEG format, enhanced by Nikkor interchangeable lens quality and versatility.
3" Super-Density 920,000-dot Color LCD Monitor
High resolution, 170° wide-angle viewing guarantees confident image review and movie playback.
11-Point AF System with Face Priority:
Consistently fast and accurate autofocus, reinforced by the Nikon Scene Recognition System, delivers razor sharpness in a wide variety of conditions.
In-Camera Image Editing
Creative freedom stems from exclusive in-camera image editing, featuring Fisheye effect, Straighten and Distortion Control as well as D-Lighting, Red-eye Reduction, Image Overlay, Monochrome and more.
Image Capture Device:
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 15.8 x 23.6mm
- Total Pixels: 12.9 million
- Effective Pixels: 12.3 million
- Image Area DX-format: (L) 4288x2848, (M)3216x2136, (S)2144x1424
- AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Focal Length Range: 18-105mm
- Zoom Ratio: 5.8x
- Compatible Format(s): DX FX in DX Crop Mode
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.48 ft. (0.45m)
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Lens Attachment Size: 67mm
- Dimensions of Lens: 3.0" x 3.5" (diameter x length), 14.8 oz.
- Manual/Auto Focus Mode
- 3" diagonal Super Density LCD
- 920,000 dots
- 170° wide-viewing angle
- Adjustments: Brightness, 7 levels
Aperture and Shutter:
- Maximum Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: 22-38
- Shutter Type: Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane
- Exposure Modes: Programmed Auto (P) with Flexible Program, Shutter-Priority Auto (S), Aperture-Priority Auto (A), Manual (M), Auto, Auto (flash off)
- Exposure Lock
- Exposure Bracketing: 2 or 3 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1 or 2 EV
- External Flash Shoe
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at Full Resolution: 4.5 frames per second
- Continuous Shooting Options (CH)DX-format: CH: Up to 4.5 frames per second; CL: Up to 4 frames per second
- Advanced Scene Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait
- Shutter Release Modes: Single-frame [S] mode, Continuous low-speed [CL] mode; 1-4 frames-per-second, Live View [LV] mode, Self-timer mode, Continuous high-speed [CH] mode: 4.5
- Movie Modes: Movie with sound: HD 1280 x 720/24 fps; VGA 640 x 424/24 fps; QVGA 320 x 216/24 fps
- Save/Load Camera settings
- Self-Timer: 2, 5, 10, 20 seconds duration
- Storage Media: SD, SDHC
- Storage System: JPEG: JPEG-baseline-compliant; can be selected from Size priority and Optimal Quality; AVI; compressed 12-bit NEF (RAW)
- Full frame
- Shooting data
- Highlight point display
- Auto image rotation
- Sound playback
- D-Movie playback Thumbnail (4, 9, 72 segments)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable EN-EL3e Lithium-ion Battery
- EH-5a AC Adapter
- Battery Charger: MH-18a Quick Charger
- Lens Mount: Nikon F bayonet mount
- Compatible Lenses: DX AF Nikkor - all functions possible