Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
- Free Pickup
Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
Perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects, offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range and VR II Image Stabilization.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to four shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture setting.
M/A Focus Mode Switch
Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
Angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 36-180mm in FX/35mm format.
Nano Crystal Coat
Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
Internal Focus (IF)
Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length Range: 24-120mm
- Zoom Ratio: 5.0x
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Format: FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 61°
- Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 13°20'
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 84°
- Minimum Angle of View (FX-format): 20°30'
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.24x
- Lens Elements: 17
- Lens Groups: 13
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm Film
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization: Yes
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Distance Information: Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat: Yes
- ED Glass Elements: 2
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5' (0.45m)
- Focus Mode: Auto, manual
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Supplied Accessories: HB-53 Bayonet Lens Hood; LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap; LF-1 Rear Lens Cap; CL-1218 Soft Lens Case
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.