Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
About this item
Free standard shipping for online orders.
A remarkable 18-200mm one-lens solution -- adept in a wide variety of situations. Picture angle equivalent of a 27-300mm lens in 35mm format.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization:
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements:
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at wide aperture settings.
Three aspherical lens elements:
Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
Zoom lock switch:
Secures lens barrel at its minimum length.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC):
Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM):
For fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
Rounded 7-blade diaphragm:
Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Focus to 20":
M/A focus mode switch:
Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.
Flower-shaped lens hood:
Included HB-35 lens hood -- shades the objective from unwanted, image-degrading light.
- Focal Length Range: 18-200mm
- Zoom Ratio: 11.1x
- Maximum Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: 22-36
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Vibration Reduction: Yes
- Distance Information: Yes
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Manual/Auto Focus Mode: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6' (0.5m)
- Maximum Angle of View: 76°
- Minimum Angle of View: 8°
- Lens (Elements): 16
- ED (Elements): 2
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Lens Attachment Size: 72mm
- Lens Case: CL-1018
- Lens Hood: HB-35
- LC-72 72mm snap-on front lens cap
- LF-1 rear lens cap
- HB-35 bayonet hood
- CL-1018 flexible lens pouch
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
1 year parts and labor on manufacturing defects