Nike + iPod Sport Kit
Free standard shipping for online orders
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Wireless receiver for iPod nano
- Printed documentation
Thanks to a unique partnership between Nike and Apple, your iPod nano*, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later becomes your coach, your personal trainer, and your favorite workout companion.
- Tune: Insert the wireless sensor inside the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe, then plug the receiver into the Dock connector on your iPod nano. If you have an iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, the Nike+ support is built in — no receiver necessary.
- Run: Now start your workout. As you run or walk, the sensor sends information to your device, tracking your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. If you choose, real-time, spoken feedback can even alert you to milestones throughout your workout.
- Sync: Back at your computer, sync your iPod nano to transfer your workout data to iTunes and nikeplus.com; on iPod touch, iPhone 3GS or later, your data is synced wirelessly. At nikeplus.com, you can evaluate your performance history, set goals, and even challenge other runners to a virtual race.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member 90 day return policy.
There is no additional information available for this item.