13" Night Therapy Elite Gel Infused Memory Foam Prestige Mattress - King
by Night Therapy | Item #: 412453 | Model #: SC-GM-13K | (169) |
- $ 619 00
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
Enjoy the cooling comfort and memory foam pressure relief support of the Night Therapy Elite Gel Infused Memory Foam Prestige mattress collection. Featuring an innovative premium memory foam that sleeps cooler and provides ultimate support. Night Therapy Elite Gel Infused Memory Foam is an open cell memory foam for better air flow movement while providing a customized level of support featuring our Pressure Relief system. In a recent clinical study, both sleep time and sleep efficiency improved with a Night Therapy Pressure Relief mattress. The clinical study showed that compared to a bestselling innerspring mattress, the Night Therapy pressure relief memory foam mattress helped participants fall asleep faster, and sleep more soundly. You will awaken feeling refreshed and rejuvenated with the Night Therapy Elite Gel Infused Memory Foam Prestige Mattress. Sleep cool, sleep smart, sleep well
Features and Benefits:
- Sleep cool layering system-2.5" Gel Infused Memory Foam, 1.5" Premium Memory Foam, 3" of Pressure Relief Foam
- Base support layer of 6” high density foam to provide long lasting support and stability
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® Certified for durability, performance, and content
- All Night Therapy mattresses meet the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633-Federal flammability standards
- Our patented compression technology allows our mattresses to be compressed, rolled and shipped in a box via FedEx
- Sleep cool layering system:Gel Infused memory foam and Pressure Relief Foam
- Base support layer of high density foam to provide long lasting durability and stability
- Safety Features: All Night Therapy mattresses meet the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633-Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Proven to help you fall asleep faster, and sleep more soundly
Mattress (inches L x W x H):
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationMattress - 10 year prorated limited warranty covers manufacturing defects
There is no additional information available for this item.