New Zealand Lamb Loin Chops (Priced Per Pound)
- In Club purchase only
About this item
- 100% grass fed, healthy red meat
- Mild in flavor, but nutrient dense
- Free range, antibiotic free
- Sustainably raised by family farmers
New Zealand Fresh Lamb is naturally tender, delicious and easy to digest. On average, a 3 oz. portion has 175 calories and fits USDA guidelines to be classified as "lean." It's easy to cook and works well with Asian, Mediterranean, Latin and provincial flavors/spices.
Available year round.
- Free from all growth hormones and added antibiotics