59 items from $20 to $1250$20 $1250
Multifunction Inkjet Printers
Free shippingBrother MFC-J6920DW All-in-One Color Inkjet PrinterItem #: 626614 |Model #: BRTMFCJ6920DW$ 198 98
$ 289 00
Free shippingBrother MFC-J870DW Compact Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer - Copy/Fax/Print/ScanItem #: 390924 |Model #: BRTMFCJ870DW$ 149 98
Epson WorkForce WF-7620 All-in-One Color Inkjet PrinterItem #: 592899 |Model #: C11CC97201List price $299.99Price too low to show
See your price in checkout
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
Free shippingBrother MFC-J450DW All-in-One Color Inkjet PrinterItem #: 626628 |Model #: BRTMFCJ450DW$ 59 98
$ 349 00
Free shippingBrother MFCJ6520DW Business Smart Pro Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Copy/Fax/Print/ScanItem #: 144729 |Model #: BRTMFCJ6520DW$ 219 98
$ 119 98
Free shippingBrother MFC-J4320DW Inkjet All-in-One PrinterItem #: 9852 |Model #: BRTMFCJ4320DW$ 99 98
Free shippingCanon L190 FAXPHONE Laser Fax Machine, Copy/Fax/.PrintItem #: 501595 |Model #: CNM6356B002$ 259 98
Free shippingEpson - WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer - Copy/Fax/Print/ScanItem #: 88366 |Model #: EPSC11CE90201$ 429 99
Free shippingEpson WorkForce WF-2630 Wireless All-in-OneItem #: 687011 |Model #: C11CE36201$ 49 87
Should I purchase a color inkjet printer?
Sam’s Club is able to offer color printers at great prices to their members. The decision to purchase a color or black and white printer is up to the consumer, but color printers provide their owners with more options. In addition to better-looking products, color printers offer their owners more options regarding family photos, greeting cards, and more.
Most businesses seek color office inkjet printers to address in-house needs such as producing marketing materials as well as items for clients such as reports and graphs. Of course, in order to save colored ink, an owner of a color inkjet always has the option of printing in black and white also.
What is DPI in regards to inkjet printers?
DPI refers to ‘dots per inch’. This measurement indicates how well an end product is aesthetically produced from the printer. A desired DPI is contingent on the intended usage of your inkjet printer. For most text-related jobs a DPI of about 600 will produce clean and clear text; yet, for those seeking to produce marketing material or print photos, a higher DPI may be desire. Photo inkjet printers are especially coveted in order to produce picture-related materials.
What about print speed of the printer?
Inkjet printers may print at lower speeds when compared to a laser printer, yet it is ultimately dependent on makes and models. Many multi-function inkjet printer owners manipulate the settings in relation to the print job. For instance, a textual, black and white job will print faster, so a job of lesser importance can be done in black and white. Time may be more of a point of interest for businesses, so office inkjet printers can be purchased that print at fast speeds.
Inkjet Printer Buying Tips
- Check to see if your multi-purpose inkjet printer comes with a USB cable to connect to your computer. An additional purchase for the cable may be necessary depending on the make and model.
- Make sure your inkjet printer is compatible with your computer’s operating system; some systems have been known to present compatibility issues.
- Some office inkjet printers have a duplex function allowing the printer to print on both sides of a page; it saves costs on paper and time on reloading.
- Office use may warrant one inkjet printer to address the needs of multiple computer users. Search for an office inkjet that can serve this purpose.
- Wireless inkjet printers are also available at Sam’s Club for home, office, and school use. A user can print to a machine without the need of connecting wires.