Schiff - Move Free Advanced - 170 ct.
What are the ingredients in Move Free® Advanced that make it so effective? Uniflex®is a ground-breaking dual bioflavonoid antioxidant system. By protecting joints from the radical antioxidants that accelerate the breakdown of cartilage and other joint tissues, it helps keep joints working better and feeling younger. Joint Fluid (Mega-Potent Hyaluronic Acid)? helps to lubricate, rejuvenate and rehydrate joints. Clinical studies show that oral Hyaluronic Acid is absorbed in the joints (A.G. Schauss et al., FASEB, 2004). Glucosamine and Chondroitin help by lubricating, cushioning, strengthening, protecting and rebuilding joints. Move Free® Advanced Triple Strength offers a powerful, fast-acting combination of all these nutrients. Better and faster results! Welcome to the next generation of joint health with Move Free® Advanced! Move Free® is a registered trademark of Schiff Nutrition. Uniflex® is the tradename for the proprietary herbal extract in Move Free® Advanced and is a registered trademark of Schiff Nutrition. Uniflex® Proprietary Extract is covered by U.S. Patent No. 7,108,868, No. 7,192,611 and additional patents pending.
- 2x more effective at comforting sore joints than Glucosamine and Chondroitin alone (including double and triple strength)
- Triple strength formula means you only have to take 2 tablets per day
- Starts comforting sore joints in less than 7 days
- Serving Size: Two (2) tablets
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1.5 g (1500 mg)
- Chondroitin Sulfate 200 mg
- Uniflex? Proprietary Extract [Chinese Scullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) and Black Catechu (Acacia catech) (bark)] 250 mg
- Joint Fluid (Hyaluronic Acid) 3.3 mg
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.