Mountainview Resort Play Set Original Price $1299.00 Save $100.00
About this item
$100 SavingsOriginal $1299
No Limit per membership
Two levels of fun in a single Play set! The kids will have countless hours of fun with their friends racing down the patented Twist'N'Ride Tube Slide, playing on the Acrobatic Swing, the one or two person Glide Ride, Belt Swings, Rock Wall, Climbing Rope and more.
2 levels of fun in a single Play set!
Every time your child plays on the Mountainview Resort the door to imagination and creativity is opened. At Cedar Summit we understand that children need a safe environment to play and explore the countless possibilities they envision. Whether they are racing down the Twist'N'Ride Tube Slide, discovering new worlds in the shaded Activity Area, hanging on the Acrobatic Swing like Tarzan or Jane from a vine or conquering the Climbing Rock Wall your kids will enjoy endless hours of outdoor fun on the Mountainview Resort.
Distinct design features like shiplap roof panels, decorative sunburst-patterned gables, paned-windows, picture windows, hinged and handled door, and redwood-stained finish create a unique and visually pleasing design.
Upper and Lower Play Areas
Upper Clubhouse area measures 42" x 72" plus the additional Crow’s nest of 16" x 34" gives kids room to move in this hideaway or secret fort. The Lower Cabin area measures 42" x 72" and is a Playhouse by day and storage area for garden toys by night.
Heavy Duty, Adjustable Swing Beam
The heavy duty cedar Swing Beam is an extra-long is 110” in length. With 2 belt swings and 1 Acrobatic swing, the heavy duty Swing Beam has enough room for 3 children to take flight. The adjustable A-Frame construction allows for minor adjustments when working with an uneven yards. The Twist’N’Ride Tube Slide will be a real crowd pleaser with all of your children’s friends – and score you points in the “cool parent” category for sure! This ride is too fun to just do once. Over 12’ of total slide length provides a ride from the Upper Clubhouse to the lawn that lasts.
Numerous premium plastic molded windows add 360 degrees of viewing for kids to keep an eye on activities below…and for you to keep an eye on them.
Belt and Acrobatic Swings
There are plenty of swings for everyone to have a turn. 2 Belt Swings give twice as much swing time, something I’m sure their friends will love. The kids will imagine themselves to be an Olympic gymnast every time they take to the Acrobatic Swing.
Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
Whether climbing the rock faces of Moab or mighty Mount Rushmore monument, kids will be thrilled as they imagine themselves to be famous explorers, making their way up the Climbing Rock Wall. Colored Climbing Rocks mark the way and the Climbing Rope adds another creative dimension to the activity.
Lumber and Hardware Included
All parts are included, no cutting required
Assembly Made Easy
Product comes with simple step by step illustrated instructions and an instructional DVD that makes assembly completely “parent friendly.” Wooden components are labelled with part numbers for easy identification. Customer Phone Support is available at any point should you ever need assistance.
All Cedar Lumber
Only exterior grade cedar is used in the construction of the Catalina Play House. Cedar is chosen for its structural integrity and natural resistance to rot and decay. All Cedar components are milled to a smooth finish to protect little hands and are pre-stained, pre-drilled and ready to assemble.
Tools and Materials Required
- Tape measure
- Carpenter’s square
- Claw hammer
- Carpenter’s Level
- Phillips no.1, 2 and no. 3 OR Robertson bit or screwdriver
- Standard or cordless drill
- 1/8 in, and 3/16-in. drill bits
- Ratchet with extension
- 1/2-in. and 9/16-in. sockets
- 7/16 in. , 1/2-in. and 9/16-in. open end wrenches
- Adjustable wrench
- 3/16 in. hex key
- 2.4 m (8 ft.) step ladder
- Safety glasses
- Adult helper
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 19’3” x 10’5” 7’
- Recommended safety zone (L x W): 31’3” x 28’
- Weight: 615 lb
- Upper clubhouse package with 2 front picture windows
- Shiplap wooden panel roof with decorative sunburst pattern
- Shaded activity area
- Lower cabin with working door access and 2 windows
- Twist'N'Ride tube slide with crowsnest launching pad
- Side by side access ladder and rockwall with climbing rope
- Rockwall with climbing rocks
- 2 belt swings
- 1 acrobatic swing
- 9 pre-assembled panels reduce assembly time
- Upper and lower play areas
- Upper play area measures: 42" x 72" with additional crowsnest space of 16" x 34"
- Lower shaded play area measures: 42" x 72"
- 100% FSC certified natural cedar lumber
- Gusseted steel post brackets
- No cutting required, hardware included
- 9 ft. (2.74 m) extra-wide A-frame swing beam (easily adjustable for uneven yards)
- For residential use only
- Intended for children aged 3-10
- Detailed assembly instructions with step by step DVD
- Factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.877.817.5682
L 232" x W 126" x H 130"