Maui Motor Operated Shade
About this item
If your home or patio heats up from the sun hitting it, then our shades are perfect for you. This motor operated shade, provides a safer option for use around children and pets. It allows you to operate from both inside or outside, making it very convenient to raise and lower.
Our shades block the sun before it heats up your window or patio. This dramatically reduces heat and glare inside your home or patio. Keystone shades block up to 90% of UVA rays.
Additionally, our shades block the sun, not your view, so you are able to enjoy the scenery. These shades feature our “easy install system”. All hardware that is needed to install the shade comes with the product. Our Cable tie down system allows the shade to flex during moderate wind conditions, so it won’t hit your window or patio.
This shade comes in 4’, 6’, 8’ and 10’ widths. All shades have an 8’ fabric drop. Available fabric colors include Maui (72% UVA block), Tropic Bahama (85% UVA block), Caribbean (90% UVA block), Kona (90% UVA block) and Granite (90% UVA block). All valances are oil-rubbed bronze in color.
- 72% UV block
- Shade comes fully assembled, just install the brackets using the installation template and click the shade into place
- Our brackets allow for easy installation and removal for painting, cleaning, etc.
- Full 3-sided aluminum valance with metal end caps that fully encases and protects the shade.
- Variable point installation - brackets can be installed anywhere along the valance
- Brackets are ready for ceiling or wall installation
- 6 ft. power cord comes installed on the left side of the shade
- Shades come in 4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft. and 10 ft. valance widths. The fabric is slightly less than the valance. All shades have an 8 ft. fabric drop.
- Cable tie down systems are included with the shade to allow the shade to flex during moderate wind conditions
- Fabric colors are Maui, Tropic Bahama, Caribbean and Kona
- All valances are oil-rubbed bronze
- Greenguard certified
- Approved by The Melanoma International Foundation
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
5 year fabric warranty, 2 year parts warranty