Montero Counter Height Dining Set - 7 pc.
About this item
This set offers style and versitility to your eating area. Table extends from 48" x 48" to 48" x 66" when self storing butterfly leaf is used.
Versitility and style go hand in hand for the Montero 7 piece counter height dining set. Set includes one table and 6 chairs. Fully extended the table is 48" x 66" and is perfect for larger gatherings. With the self storing butterfly leaf folded, it converts to 48" x 48" for smaller settings. it is constructed with solid wood and select wood veneers.
The two tone dark oak and black finish were specifically selected to enhance a variety of room decors. This set has a beautiful design and attention to details, such as the intricate turned legs. From everyday use to entertaining, the Montero 7 piece counter height dining set is the one table that is versatile enough to fit all your needs.
- Dark oak and black
- Solid wood and bentwood
- Swatches or paint chips: not available
- Nails, screws and glue
- Traditional and transitional styles
- Assembly required: Yes. Allen wrench (included), Phillips screwdriver (not included). Assembly time: 2.5 hours when 2 people are assembling
- Stationary chairs, no swivel
- CARB Phase 2 compliant
- Use a soft clean cloth that will not scratch the surface when dusting. Use of furniture polish is not necessary. Should you choose to use polishes, test in an inconspicuous area first. Use of solvents of any kind may damage your furniture’s finish. Never use water to clean your furniture as it may cause damage to the finish.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
All parts and components are warranted by the supplier. Should any parts be missing, defective or damaged during normal use, we will replace or repair the parts for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. All parts except for the table top are replaceable.
Please call our toll free number at 1.800.933.0527 (CST 8:30-5:00 PM) for more information. You may also contact us through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This limited warranty provides coverage to the original purchaser under normal household usage. This warranty may give you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.