Mixed Evergreen Assortment
Mixed Evergreen Assortment Includes:
Please have someone available to receive and process the Mixed Evergreen Assortment on the delivery date. Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Mixed Evergreen Assortment Care Guide.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Each box contains: An assortment weighing approx. 10 lbs.
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Components may vary
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance. Mixed Evergreen Assortment Care and Conditioning:
Our bulk greens and bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to you. Your flowers are properly hydrated before they begin their journey. If your greens appear sleepy, dry and thirsty when you receive them, it is NORMAL. Please follow these steps to ensure your greens are processed and hydrated properly:
- Prepare containers to hydrate your greens
- Fill the container half way with cool fresh water and add flower food to the water.
- Remove your flowers from box. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together or the sleeves.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stems bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Mist the foliage with ample amount of water.
- Allow them to hydrate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Your greens are ready to arrange.
- Keep greens away from direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Add water every 3 days. This will keep greens fresh and allow you to enjoy the longer. Make sure that your greens always have sufficient water.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand. Since lovely Mixed Evergreens are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the lovely Mixed Evergreen Assortment between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery. Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. For questions please contact us at email@example.com
No deliveries to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Due to the speed of delivery, order tracking numbers may not be available prior to the day of delivery.
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. Flower replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of the specialty item, overnight replacements may not be possible. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.
There is no additional information available for this item.