Parrot Minikit + Bluetooth Kit
by Parrot | Item #: 120306 |Model #: PAIPF400008AA |
Automatic phonebook synchronization:
Synchronization with your telephone directory will start automatically the first time you use the Parrot MINIKIT+. You will then find all your contacts in the hands-free kit’s memory.
To place a call, start the voice recognition function by pressing the green button and then say the name of the contact; the Parrot MINIKIT+ recognizes all voices!
If you wish to find a last name, a first name or a nickname, browse through your directory and listen to your kit read the names of all your contacts, then validate with a single click to place the call.
Receiving calls is also very simple; during an incoming call, the Parrot MINIKIT+ says the name of the calling party; you may then say "accept" or "refuse" when prompted by the Parrot MINIKIT.
- Includes a three button interface.
- The green button calls contacts from the phonebook and starts voice recognition, confirms dual call, and sets private mode.
- The red button hang' up, switches on/off, exits the menus and cancels calls.
- The rotary button accesses menus, adjusts volume and sends DTMF signals
- Includes a full duplex, built-in omnidirectional microphone, audio output via the vibrating panel and advanced parrot NR3 noise reduction.
- APA echo cancellation, voice menus for all menus, multi-speaker voice recognition, text to speech synthesis of names in phonebook
- Simultaneous connection of two Bluetooth telephones Number of contacts: 2000 per phone total of 20,000
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
- Profiles supported: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- 1 Parrot MINIKIT+
- 1 USB/mini USB cable
- 1 12 V accessory socket charger – USB
- 1 Elastic strap
- 1 Quickstart guide
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationOne year
There is no additional information available for this item.