Milsek Furniture Polish & Multi-Purpose Cleaner - 64 oz.
- Free Pickup
About this item
Milsek Furniture Polish & Multi-Purpose Cleaner cleans, polishes and preserves your wood. Milsek contains no harmful wax or silicones. Milsek contains mineral spirits and petroleum distillates that gently clean your wood and evaporate, and organic oil that stays behind to nourish and revitalize your wood, protecting it from drying, cracking and sun fading -- returning wood's original sheen and color. Milsek can even remove wax build-up and reverse water ring damage.
Milsek is different than the typical aerosol furniture polishes on the market today. Those sprays contain silicone and other contaminants which actually damage wood by leaving behind a waxy build-up. Just as important, they do not clean wood. What they do is spray a waxy residue onto your precious wood, which over time accumulates in the fine lines inherent in wood. That residue actually traps dust because it cannot evaporate. That's why you see streaks on your wood with these store-bought products.
Even though wood is organic and loves moisture, it does not benefit from cleaning with soap and water. Water will damage wood as it causes swelling, warping and staining. Whether your piece was finished with paint, lacquer, varnish or shellac, Milsek cleans and reconditions in one easy step. You're left with a non-greasy finish that repels dust and protects wood from moisture and humidity.
- Polishes and cleans at the same time
- Protects wood finishes from moisture and dry air
- Covers scratch marks and removes water rings
- Leaves a fresh, clean scent
- No residue or build-up
- Gives wood a beautiful luster
- Removes adhesives and candle wax
- Removes soap film from shower doors
- Removes scuff marks, tar and water marks
- All wood surfaces, appliances, stainless steel, fixtures, vinyl, antiques, automobile bumpers and dash, boats, hardwood floors, musical instruments, office furniture