Midwest Rake 36 inch Baseball Field Aggregate Rake
The Midwest Aggregate Rake has an extended striking edge designed for grading and rounded teeth for smooth, non-gouging raking action. Its 66" powder-coated aluminum handle with vinyl grip makes it comfortable to use, and its strong, wrap-around bracing system distributes the brace-to-handle stress over the entire surface of the handle, reducing handle failure.
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum/magnesium alloy
- Selected for its durability and strength
- Solid aluminum plug at the head-to-handle construction
- Bolt through wrap-around bracing
- 66" powder-coated aluminum handle with 6" vinyl grip
- Locking hardware
- For professional use
- for grading and leveling
- Extended striking edge
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-866-Snow-Joe.
Shipping InformationShipping Included
There is no additional information available for this item.