Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Mapping Software
Microsoft Streets & Trips makes trip planning easy. Accurate maps and route-planning options help you get nearly anywhere in the United States and Canada. Customizable features let you plot your course, and more than 1.7 million points of interest help you plan your trip down to the last detail. Once you've planned your trip, you can send your route to your GPS device for navigation on the go.
Do you prefer scenic roads or Interstate highways?
- Choose specific roads to use on your trip just by dragging and dropping the route
How often do you like to stop to rest?
- Streets & Trips can remember your driving preferences and suggest routes and rest stops that will help make your trip more enjoyable
- Use more than 300 unique pushpins to mark points of interest and personalize your maps with comments, phone numbers, and notes
Save time & gas money!
- Streets & Trips will calculate your mileage, trip costs, and arrival time before you leave; a great planning tool when comparing different routes you're considering
- Save time by setting your map to always start at a particular location
- Get free road construction updates to avoid delays
- Once on the road, updated street-level maps and turn-by-turn directions make it easy to stay on track and conserve gas
Find more than 1.7 million ideas for stops along the way!
- Looking for an Italian restaurant in Des Moines? A hotel in Vancouver? Streets & Trips comes with detailed information on more than 1.7 million locations
- Find ATMs, hotels, restaurants, gas stations, attractions, and other points of interest—even pharmacies and post offices
- No Internet connection required! When you do have a chance to connect to the Internet, you can search online to view even more locations on your maps, giving you the best of both worlds
Enjoy more freedom and convenience!
- Streets & Trips is GPS-ready so you can connect your GPS device to your laptop for convenient spoken directions
- Or send your route directly to your mobile phone or GPS device for more freedom than ever!
- You also can send trip details to those who are sharing the adventure with you or those waiting to welcome you home!
Get advanced GPS functionality!
- Whether you’re using Streets & Trips with your own GPS device, or you're utilizing the cost-effective Streets & Trips with GPS Locator, you'll travel with the confidence and security of knowing you'll never be lost again!
- Spoken street names and driving directions will get you where you are going without a hitch
- Miss a turn? No worries, you'll be instantly rerouted
GPS device sold separately. Sending information to a GPS device must be done via USB or MSN Direct (subscription required after trial period expires). Separate download of free plug-in may be required. Exporting information to a GPS device via a GPX file requires a GPX- compatible device. Not all GPS devices are supported. See http://www.microsoft.com/streets/devices for more information.
To use Microsoft® Streets & Trips, you need:
- PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed
- Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows XP with 256 MB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB RAM or Windows Server 2003 with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended
- Certain features require Internet Explorer. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not displace your primary browser
- Available hard-disk space: 1.8 GB (some users may require up to an extra 300 MB)
- For installation of software: DVD drive or high-speed Internet access
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or a compatible pointing device
Warranty InformationSee microsoft.com for details.
There is no additional information available for this item.