Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2010
About this item
Run your business smoothly now and in the future with Microsoft® Office Professional Edition2010. It allows you to tackle email, schedules, data management, and marketing — all in onepowerful program suite. The package includes Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote®, Outlook®,Publisher, Access® and one year of technical support.
Enhanced features for Office 2010
- Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view - Save, share, print, and publish your documents from oneconvenient location
- Microsoft® Office Ribbon - Quickly organize and display most-used tools at the top of yourpage
- Picture-editing tools - Apply sophisticated effects to photos with features like colorsaturation and artistic filters
- Improved text effects - Simply add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text to make documentsdynamic
- Sparklines - Create mini-charts that highlight trends
- Slicers - Add visual controls to quickly and easily filter your data in an interactive way
- Video editing - Edit and format video right in PowerPoint
- Broadcast Slide Show - Create a link and share a live slideshow online to virtually anyone
- Organize information - Collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in oneeasy-to-access place
- Linked Notes - Take notes and link to your sources while working in other applications orWeb sites
- Conversation view - Track and manage email conversations easily by condensing and evenignoring email exchanges
- Quick Steps - Perform multiple actions at once with easy-to-use, one-click buttons
- Photo editing tools - Insert or replace photos easily while preserving the look and layoutof your publication or template
- Print Preview & Backlight - See exactly how your work will look and make adjustmentswith Print Preview. Also, use the new Backlight feature to see “through” the paper to previewthe other side of your publication.
- Prebuilt templates - Get started faster and easier than ever with prebuilt databasetemplates and customize them to meet your specific needs
- Conditional Formatting - More styles, icons and data bar options to quickly visualize andunderstand data
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook® Instant Search, andcertain advanced functionality
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 or higherresolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only)or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MBor more video memory.
- Internet: Internet Explorer® (IE) 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. IE7 or later required toreceive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Windows Live™ ID: Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Somefeatures may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
For complete requirements, visit http://www.office.com/products.