Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Product Key Card
Run your business smoothly now and in the future with Microsoft® Office Professional 2010.
Tackle email, schedules, data management, and marketing — all in one powerful program suite.
The package includes Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote®, Outlook®, Publisher, Access® and one
year of technical support.
Product Key Cards do NOT come with a data disc (it can be ordered for a small fee from Microsoft). They are a license for 1 PC only. The full packaged product with disc is good for 2 licenses (two PCs). If your PC does not have Office 2010 pre-loaded, you can download the files from a site listed on the card.
- Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view - Save, share, print, and publish your documents from one convenient location.
- Microsoft® Office Ribbon - Quickly organize and display most-used tools at the top of your
- Picture-editing tools - Apply sophisticated effects to photos with features like color saturation and artistic filters.
- Improved text effects - Simply add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text to make documents
- Sparklines - Create mini-charts that highlight trends.
- Slicers - Add visual controls to quickly and easily filter your data in an interactive way.
- Video editing - Edit and format video right in PowerPoint.
- Broadcast Slide Show - Create a link and share a live slideshow online to virtually anyone.
- Organize information - Collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in one easy-to-access place.
- Linked Notes - Take notes and link to your sources while working in other applications or
- Conversation view - Track and manage email conversations easily by condensing and even ignoring email exchanges.
- Quick Steps - Perform multiple actions at once with easy-to-use, one-click buttons.
- Photo editing tools - Insert or replace photos easily while preserving the look and layout of your publication or template
- Print Preview & Backlight - See exactly how your work will look and make adjustments
with Print Preview. Also, use the new Backlight feature to see “through” the paper to preview
the other side of your publication.
- Prebuilt templates - Get started faster and easier than ever with prebuilt database templates and customize them to meet your specific needs.
- Conditional Formatting - More styles, icons and data bar options to quickly visualize and understand
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook® Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory
- Internet: Internet Explorer® (IE) 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Windows Live™ ID: Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some
features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
For complete requirements, visit http://www.office.com/products.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationSee Microsoft.com for details
There is no additional information available for this item.