Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card
- In Club purchase only
Get an edge in school or life with programs that help you tackle everything from homework tothe household budget. Success starts at home with Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010. Thepackage includes Word, Excel,® PowerPoint,® and OneNote®.
Get things done when and where you want- With Microsoft® Office 2010, you can create amazingdocuments and easily post them online; then access, share, and edit from virtually any browserwith Windows Live™ SkyDrive™ and Office Web Apps. Now with enhanced features like Office 2010Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view, you can save, share, print, and publish your documents fromone convenient location. Microsoft® Office Ribbon Quickly organizes and displays most-usedtools at the top of your page. With the WORD 2010 picture-editing tools, you can applysophisticated effects to photos with features like color saturation and artistic filters.Simply add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text to make documents dynamic. With EXCEL® 2010Sparklines, you can create mini-charts that highlight trends. Slicers add visual controls toquickly and easily filter your data in an interactive way. With POWERPOINT® 2010, edit andformat video right in PowerPoint. Create a link and share a live slideshow online to virtuallyanyone. ONENOTE® 2010 allows you to collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in oneeasy-to-access place. With Linked Notes, take notes and link to your sources while working inother applications or Web sites. Product Key Cards do NOT come with a data disc (it can beordered for a small fee from Microsoft). They are a license for 1 PC only. The full packagedproduct with disc is good for 3 licenses per home (three PCs in a home). This product is alsoavailable at Samsclub.com. If your PC does not have Office 2010 pre-loaded, you can downloadthe files from a site listed on the card.
Enhanced features for Office 2010
- Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view - Save, share, print, and publish your documents from oneconvenient location
- Microsoft® Office Ribbon - Quickly organize and display most-used tools at the top of yourpage
- Picture-editing tools - Apply sophisticated effects to photos with features like colorsaturation and artistic filters
- Improved text effects - Simply add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text to make documentsdynamic
- Sparklines - Create mini-charts that highlight trends
- Slicers - Add visual controls to quickly and easily filter your data in an interactive way
- Video editing - Edit and format video right in PowerPoint
- Broadcast Slide Show - Create a link and share a live slideshow online to virtually anyone
- Organize information - Collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in oneeasy-to-access place
- Linked Notes - Take notes and link to your sources while working in other applications orWeb sites
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features and certain advancedfunctionality
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only)or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MBor more video memory
- Internet: Internet Explorer® (IE) 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. IE7 or later required toreceive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Windows Live™ ID: Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Somefeatures may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
For complete requirements, visit http://www.office.com/products.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationSee Microsoft.com for details
There is no additional information available for this item.