Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card
Get an edge in school or life with programs that help you tackle everything from homework tothe household budget. Success starts at home with Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010. Thepackage includes Word, Excel,® PowerPoint,® and OneNote®.
Get things done when and where you want- With Microsoft® Office 2010, you can create amazingdocuments and easily post them online; then access, share, and edit from virtually any browserwith Windows Live™ SkyDrive™ and Office Web Apps. Now with enhanced features like Office 2010Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view, you can save, share, print, and publish your documents fromone convenient location. Microsoft® Office Ribbon Quickly organizes and displays most-usedtools at the top of your page. With the WORD 2010 picture-editing tools, you can applysophisticated effects to photos with features like color saturation and artistic filters.Simply add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text to make documents dynamic. With EXCEL® 2010Sparklines, you can create mini-charts that highlight trends. Slicers add visual controls toquickly and easily filter your data in an interactive way. With POWERPOINT® 2010, edit andformat video right in PowerPoint. Create a link and share a live slideshow online to virtuallyanyone. ONENOTE® 2010 allows you to collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in oneeasy-to-access place. With Linked Notes, take notes and link to your sources while working inother applications or Web sites. Product Key Cards do NOT come with a data disc (it can beordered for a small fee from Microsoft). They are a license for 1 PC only. The full packagedproduct with disc is good for 3 licenses per home (three PCs in a home). This product is alsoavailable at Samsclub.com. If your PC does not have Office 2010 pre-loaded, you can downloadthe files from a site listed on the card.
Enhanced features for Office 2010
- Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view - Save, share, print, and publish your documents from oneconvenient location
- Microsoft® Office Ribbon - Quickly organize and display most-used tools at the top of yourpage
- Picture-editing tools - Apply sophisticated effects to photos with features like colorsaturation and artistic filters
- Improved text effects - Simply add shadows, skew, rotate, or stretch text to make documentsdynamic
- Sparklines - Create mini-charts that highlight trends
- Slicers - Add visual controls to quickly and easily filter your data in an interactive way
- Video editing - Edit and format video right in PowerPoint
- Broadcast Slide Show - Create a link and share a live slideshow online to virtually anyone
- Organize information - Collect and organize text, video, audio, and images in oneeasy-to-access place
- Linked Notes - Take notes and link to your sources while working in other applications orWeb sites
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features and certain advancedfunctionality
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only)or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MBor more video memory
- Internet: Internet Explorer® (IE) 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. IE7 or later required toreceive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Windows Live™ ID: Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Somefeatures may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
For complete requirements, visit http://www.office.com/products.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationSee Microsoft.com for details
There is no additional information available for this item.