Microsoft Office 365 Personal
- $ 69 98 69.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 1 PC/Mac + 1 Tablet, 1-year subscription
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 20 GB of online storage in OneDrive.
- Download the software and activate with the enclosed product key. Does not include CD. Internet connection required for download.
The newest from Office
Office 365 Personal has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from anywhere. The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on 1 PC or Mac, and 1 tablet. Also, easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).
What it includes:
- Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet.
- Easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote Publisher, and Access.
- 20 GB of online storage in OneDrive.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
- One convenient subscription with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Office 365 Personal is all about you
- One subscription covers 1 PC or Mac + 1 tablet + easy access on smartphones
- Always have the latest Office applications
- Pick up where you left off on another device
- Get 20GB of storage in the cloud
- Keep everyone in sync with anywhere access to shared docs
- Your software is always up to date
What's new in this release of Office?
- The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work even more efficiently from anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we’ve developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus offerings such as Skype world minutes and online storage with OneDrive;. Subscribers will also receive version upgrades as well as use rights across 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet, and on multiple mobile devices - including iPhone and Android phone. Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
- Microsoft Office is still the name we use for our familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC. We use the name Office 365 for products that include cloud services, such as additional OneDrive online storage, features like Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Personal, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
Is Internet access required for Office?
- Internet access is required to install and activate all the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 plans. After purchase, you must visit www.office.com/setup to enter a product key and create an account (using a Microsoft account). For subscription versions of Office including Office 365 Personal you will need to go online to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other machines, or to change billing options. You will also need to connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up-to-date and benefit from automatic upgrades. Internet connectivity is also required to access the Office 365 cloud services such as OneDrive and Skype world minutes.
Can I install the new Office on my Mac?
- If you buy an Office 365 subscription, you can install Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your Mac. The applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users. Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is also available for purchase as a standalone product.
What are Skype world minutes?
- Skype world minutes let you easily call people internationally. And now Office 365 Personal comes with 60 minutes per month of Skype calls to phones in over 40 countries. Its easy. Just dial from Skype and your friends and family can pick up on their phone. Skype world minutes are included with Office 365 Personal at no additional cost.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Some features may require additional hardware
- Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB available hard disk space
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Intel processor or Mac OS X version 10.6
- 1 GB RAM
- 2.5 GB available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution