Michelin Easy Grip Snow Chains - Model # 9800900
About this item
Michelin Easy Grip® composite snow chains are temporary traction aids designed to help motorists navigate treacherous winter roads. This patented design provides the performance of a metal snow chain with the additional benefits of an easy installation, has a lightweight composite structure and causes no damage to road surfaces. Michelin Easy Grip composite snow chains provide a smoother, quieter ride than traditional metal chains. Always check for tire size compatibility, and always follow the instructions.
For good perfromance, ensure correct fit by carefully following the instructions. It is advisable to practice fitting before you need to use the chains.
View snow chain sizing information. (PDF)
- Includes reusable storage case to store in vehicle and have readily available when the weather turns bad
- It is quick and easy to install and remove
- Provides a simple alternative to metal chains
- The ideal temporary, emergency solution for winter roads
- Outstanding performance and handling in the snow
- Always check state and local laws before use
- Designed for short periods of use at 25 mph
5.9"L x 12"W x 10"H