Mesa Safe All Steel MBF7236E 21.1 cu. ft. Capacity 42 Gun Burglary & Fire Safe with a High Security Electronic Lock
Select your options
Choose a Shipping:
Limited Quantities, While Supplies Last
Mesa Safe MBF7236E professional grade burglary & fire rated gun safe is perfect to keep your weapons, personal valuable, & documents safe!
With so much on the line, why would you cheat yourself when it comes to safety? At Mesa Safe, we know you need the best protection available, that's why there is no shortage on our Burglary and Fire safe line. Mesa Safe Model MBF7236E not only protects your valuables and documents, but your handguns and firearms as well. From intruders to fires, this safe will be on guard 24/7 so that when the unthinkable happens, you're that much more prepared, and have that much more peace of mind.
- Professional Grade, All steel construction
- High Security battery operated electronic lock, one 9V battery included
- 2 user codes available, easily change user codes when needed
- Wrong code penalty
- Low battery warning
- 1 hour 350°F fire rating, factory tested
- Heat activated fire seal
- 2 story impact rating, factory tested
- Fourteen 1½" diameter solid steel locking & dead bolts for extra security
- Four point locking system
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe locked, even after lock has been removed
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes, anchor kit included
- Overall thickness: Door 5-1/8” & Body 1-3/4”
- Holds up to 42 long rifles
- Fully adjustable shelving system
- Fully upholstered shelves, walls, and door panel
- Decorative brass 5 spoke handle
- Durable and attractive textured black finish with brass trim
- Approx. Exterior Dimensions: 71"H x 36"W x 24"D
- Approx. Interior Dimensions: 67"H x 32¼"W x 16⅞"D
- Approx. Weight: 882
- 21.1 cu. ft. Capacity
Curbside Delivery: The safe is delivered and unloaded to the closest curbside at the Member’s delivery address. Please thoroughly inspect packaging for lock instructions, spoke handles, and concrete anchors prior to discarding box and packaging.
White Glove Delivery: Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove safe from outer packaging. The safe will be placed at any location, on the first floor, of the Member’s choosing. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises. Member is provided set-up instructions for the safe. These services are provided by professional, licensed and insured locksmiths and installers.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.490.5624
71"H x 36"W x 24"D
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information1 Year Parts and Labor
There is no additional information available for this item.