Mesa Safe 2 Hour Fire Safe, 3.6 Cubic Feet (Choose Delivery Method)
- $ 880 53 - $ 1,379 00 880.53
- Price includes shipping
About this item
Mesa Safe all steel MFS100E professional grade 2 hour commercial fire safe is perfect for protecting large volumes of documents & valuables.
Not only should homeowners protect themselves from fire, but businesses as well. Last year alone, approximately 2.4 billion dollars was lost in nonresidential fires. Organizations should put the highest priority on physical protection of important documents with high levels of fire and security protection in fire resistant safes. Fire protection is key, but burglary protection is just as important. This is why Mesa Safe Model MFS100E fire safe is made with all steel construction. Unlike our competition, our safes are not plastic, and offers you and your business the protection it deserves.
Curbside Delivery Option
- Safe will be delivered to the threshold by a standard freight carrier.
- Installation not included.
White Glove Delivery Option
- Carrier will call to schedule appointment for delivery.
- Complementary installation trash and debris removal
- Delivery does not include bolt down.
- First ground-level floor deliveries only†
† Delivery to first ground level floors with stairs or steps is not available.
- High Security programmable electronic lock, 4 AA batteries included
- 5 user codes available
- Audit trail can be viewed on keypad's display
- Wrong code penalty
- Low battery warning
- Professional Grade, All steel construction
- 2 hour 350°F fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F
- 3 story impact rating
- Eight 1" diameter solid steel lock & dead bolts for extra security protection
- Overall thickness :Door 4” & Body 3-1/2"
- Key locking handle disables user entry, 2 keys included
- 2 high strength adjustable/removable shelves
- Key locking interior drawer, 2 keys included
- Exterior Dimensions: 39⅜"H x 23⅝"W x 21"D
- Interior Dimensions: 25½"H x 17½"W x 14"D
- Drawer Interior Dimensions: 3⅜"H x 16⅛"W x 11⅞"D
- Weight: 440 lbs. (approx.)
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity