MasterCard Gift Card - Various Amounts
- Available in $50 and $100 amounts
- Please select amount from swatches
The Vanilla MasterCard® Gift Card is a prepaid gift card that is quick and easy to use, safer than cash and more flexible than gift certificates and single merchant gift cards. Vanilla MasterCard Gift Cards are accepted at any of the millions of merchant locations that accept Debit MasterCard around the world.*
Features and Benefits:
View cardholder agreement here. (PDF)
*Terms and Conditions:
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO THE GIFT CARD. See Cardholder Agreement for further details. The Gift Card may not be purchased for resale or resold.
- A one-time activation fee in the following amounts will be charged for each Gift Card at the time of purchase, except where otherwise required to comply with applicable law: $50 Gift Card = $3.88 $100 Gift Card = 5.38
- NO FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO THE CARD AFTER PURCHASE (including dormancy, service or other fees)
- The Gift Card plastic is valid through the expiration date shown on the front of the Gift Card or until the value on the Gift Card reaches zero, except where prohibited or modified by applicable law. In no case does the Gift Card plastic expire earlier than five years following the date of sale.
- The funds on the Gift Card do not expire. Call 1-800-680-5938 or go to www.getcardbalance.com to obtain a free replacement Gift Card if there is any balance remaining at the time the Gift Card plastic expires. The replacement Gift Card will have a value equal to the remaining balance of the expired Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are only available for distribution in the United States, but are not available to residents of Vermont or Hawaii the United States Virgin Islands.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.