Madison Rain Catcher - White
Most residential rain barrels on the market today are meant solely for water harvesting, storage, and reuse. Often they are plain square boxes or oak barrel assimilations, not much to look at. The Madison Rain Catcher is all about function and is a beautiful display of the fruits of water conservation. The self-contained and removable planter is completely separate from the water reservoir, allowing access to the stored water to quickly fill watering cans.
- Conserve with style! Beautifully detailed, collect rain from your downspout to water your flowers and save money on your water bill! Complete with a planter top to display beautiful flowers or plants
- Includes 3 ft. overflow hose and 4 ft. garden hose with shut-off valve
- Made from high quality polyethylene with built-in UV inhibitors for long lasting protection from the elements, black finish
- Low maintenance product that won't fade or yellow
- No painting or staining required
- Product ships in 1 box
- Downspout connector not included
- 40 gallon water capacity
- 15-year limited warranty
19.5 x 22.5 x 35
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information15 year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.